DYP Peak Performance Consulting is celebrating International Women’s Day in 2017 by saying Thank You to all of the women who provide essential support and encouragement to others and often go unrecognized. Without the efforts and inspiration of the women we thank below, we know that we would not be where we are today.
For over a century, bold women around the world have been speaking up for recognition of their rights, access to education, equal pay for equal work and the opportunity to work in an environment free of harassment. Despite many achievements since the start of the women’s movement, recent events have shown that we still have a long road to travel.
Whilst we all travel that road together, we would like to thank the women listed below for their specific and personal contributions to our success. A very big thank you to:
- Catherine, Julia, Stephanie and Joan – all the team at Bon Chien who walk dogs every day so that we can work
- Mrs Kim – and her family at J&S Cleaners who work tirelessly at to keep our business clothes looking pristine
- The team at Greenwich Maids who clean our houses so that we don’t have to fit those jobs in outside of working hours
- Leslie and Stina – you know who you are – fellow working Mom’s who have always been there in a crunch
- Sallie, Kristy, Jess and all of the team at Ellevate/Ellevest who are doing so much to promote women’s independent financial health
- Debra Ponzek – founder and owner of Aux Delices, an awesome business owner and mom of 3
- Lucy Danziger – author of The Nine Rooms of Happiness, we found this book an inspiration
- Kristin Van Ogtrop – [former] editor of Real Simple, another inspiration – you are missed!
- Blythe Masters – our financial services and technology heroine – more power to your digital elbow, we love that you are out there in front of the field showing how it can be done
- Mo Osborne – fearless CIO and tireless supporter of Women in Technology – you are a shining example to the young women climbing the STEM ladder
- Sophie Hempel and the team at Inkling Women. By sharing the wealth through Inkling TV, this great team in Australia are having a global impact on women’s development
- India Hicks who is empowering women to create businesses that they can run on their own terms, in their own way – through community, spirit and one of the best small business frameworks we have ever seen. BTW – she designs awesome accessories and bags along the way!